You are invited to stay onsite as part of your registration, either camping (BYO tent and gear) or in dormitory style accommodation that accommodates 8-12 people per room. Please note, cars cannot be driven onto the campground, car parking will be a 2-3 minute walk from the campground.
If you choose to stay offsite this is at your own cost and no reimbursement for accommodation will be issued as forum fees have been engineered to ensure AABAT has exclusive use of the whole venue.
What to bring
- If staying in the dormitory, please bring a fitted sheet to placed on the mattress – if you are camping, bring your own tent and mattress/bedding
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Blankets or warm sleeping bag (it can be cold anytime of year!)
- Warm clothing (it can get cold in these mountains!)
- Enclosed footwear
- Personal toiletries
- Cash for the bar, social activities, and shuttle bus (if you have booked)
If you choose to stay offsite you may find some help finding accommodation at the following:
- The Anderlaine Retreat – 0457408106, email:
See also the FAQ page for more information on offsite accommodation.